Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Bed Bugs - Demo (2014) Mentone, California



Well, it's been a while, but i'm back ! I know i've said it before
and not posted much after, but this time i'm making good on
that statement ! :) Notice that I didn't use the word promise,
haha, so i'm gonna try my hardest to live up to my words !
Another note before I speak of the band i'm posting, it seems
that most all Hardcore blogs these days are slowing down
to snails pace. Kinda strange, but I can't complain, i've been
a snail for a while now as well :) 
Anyhow, on to the music ! 
This band hails from Mentone California, which is sometimes 
referred to as Mentone Beach, but it's in the SoCal desert and
is described as an oceanless beach, so there must be a pun
in there somewhere. I guess you need to be from there to
get the joke :)
But Bed Bugs are definitely no joke, they are the true article !
Hardcore at it's best, with infuences of 80's HC/Raw/& Noise.
I found this one on Cola De Rata blog as 1 track.
Ripping good Demo !!!!!

01 Intro - Disease
02 Everyday
03 Numb
04 Stare
05 Fight Back






No comments:

Post a Comment